Search This Blog

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Different place,different people, different life........

Lifestyle is a word which we often use to describe a way of living....a way with how you live in a social environment.... how you interact.... how you dress,entertain etc...basically ur lifestyle makes ur whole n soul identity.

I was thinking that how much an individual's lifestyle changes when he/she travels abroad...as I have travelled many times in the past couple of years, I have my own experiences ...
Initially when I reached US for the first time...I was trying to livein with my Indian lifestyle and I found it difficult to adjust....soon I learned to adjust and I found that within one-two months everything changed...my eating habits, my way of interaction with people (I sarted using 'thanks', 'sorry about that' etc :)),my style of working, even the time of going and coming back from office.
Being in India, I never gambled...but in US I gambled in Vagas for 20-25$, which ofcource I lost ;)

Now Im in UK and again I found that there are many things to get adjusted to; for example-- how to get going with the Gore log, who have there own reservations...goods and bads...
The amazing thing is that no matter howmuch my Lifestyle changes being abroad, it comes back to normal as soon as I land in India...

Life is full of experiences and changes...and is all about getting urself aligned to it to get the best out of it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very True Syed....we should always be open to change ourselves according to our surroundings. however no matter wherever you go in the world..you will be always an Indian by heart :-)